GCCHC offers a wide array of services, including:
- Comprehensive Healthcare for everyone, with an emphasis on individuals who are low-income, medically underserved, and/or LGBTQ+
- Behavioral Health Counseling for everyone and Substance Use Counseling for people living with HIV
- A Sliding Fee Scale for people whose income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines; for our patients who are
living with HIV, we are able to offer a sliding fee scale for people whose income is at or below 400% of the Federal Poverty Guidlines.
- HIV Healthcare services for people who are living with HIV, including Primary Care and Medical Case Management;
- HIV Support services for people who are living with HIV, including Non-Medical Case Management; Health Education/Risk Reduction
Services; Outreach Services; Referrals for Health Care and Support Services; Medical Transportation; Housing Assistance; Emergency
Financial Assistance for utilities, housing (rent/mortgage), food, and medication co-pays; monthly Food Voucher Services; Linguistic
Services for limited-English speaking and non-English speaking clients; Psychosocial Support Services including support groups and
group educational opportunities; and Substance Use Outpatient Care;
- HIV and STI Testing Services, including testing for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Hepatitis C, and Syphilis;
- Medical Treatment for STIs
- PrEP (HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) and PEP (HIV Post-Exposure Prophylaxis).
Please click on any of our service categories above to learn more about what GCCHC can offer you!